CompHealth is currently assisting a Georgia community healthcare provider with their search for a hospitalist. They are open to internal medicine or family medicine trained physicians that are available full-time. You will see 15 patients per day on average. You will work a 7 on and 7 off block schedule and alternate night call with APPs. APPs are also available to help during day shifts. Candidates must be comfortable with intubations and central lines. The ideal candidate will have some critical care and/or pulmonology experience, but this is not required.
This employed opportunity has a generous/competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered full medical benefits, life insurance, medical debt repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, medical license and dues, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary plus incentives and sign-on bonus
- Open ICU, comfortable with intubations and central lines
- Very reasonable patient census
- Blocked schedule 1 week on/1 week off
- BC/BE internal medicine or family medicine
- Quaint setting with great shopping and fine restaurants
- One of the most beautiful places in Georgia
- Low cost of living just over an hour to Atlanta
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail