An established facility in Virginia is currently in search of a dermatologist for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be comfortable with biopsies, excisions, and cryosurgery. The assignment schedule is 8 am to 4 pm with no call, and the physician will see 50 cases per day on average. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a VA state medical license.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active VA state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am to 4 pm
- Call: No
- Charting: EMA
- Caseload: 50 cases per day
- Procedures: Biopsies, excisions, and cryosurgery
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail