CompHealth is currently assisting an Oklahoma health center with their search for a family practice physician. They need assistance with the growing patient census. They are looking for someone that has a passion for the underserved patient population as well as someone that is a team player. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. You will see 15 to 20 patients per day on average. Spanish speaking candidates would be a plus. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. J1 visa holders can be supported.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation with quarterly bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation time, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and Federal Tort malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Loan repayment through NHSC and state
- Federal Tort malpractice
- Work Monday through Friday
- See 15 to 20 patients per day
- Outpatient only
- J1 visas can be supported
- Spanish is a plus
- Passion for the underserved
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail