A Colorado-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is weekdays from 8 am to 5 pm, and you will see 22 - 23 patients per day. The EMR system is Meditech. The covering physician must have BLS and CPR certification. For this position, you need to have an active CO state license.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Certification: BC not required
- License: CO state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday between 8 am and 5 pm
- Charting: Meditech EMR
- Caseload: 22 - 23 patients per day
- Other Certification: CPR and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail