Our client in Northern Oklahoma is recruiting for an additional OBGYN to join their team. They are actively recruiting for a physician that takes pride in their work, their patients, and the team they work with to provide exemplary patient care. The opportunity would be an employed position with a reputable regional hospital. High income potential and an extremely supportive administration team that wants the best for their patients and providers.
- Competitive Base Salary (350) + WRVU bonus
- ¼ weekend call, shared call during the week
- L&D practices skin to skin
- Davinci Robotics is available
Financials and Benefits
- Loan repayment available (up to $60,000)
- Comprehensive benefits include 33 days PTO, CME Allowance $5000 – one week, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance; retirement 401k, professional dues, licensure fees, paid relocation, medical malpractice insurance and negotiable sign-on bonus.
The community is listed as one of the best places to raise a family. Considered to be the “Bright Star of the Great Plains”. The city is a proud, thriving community with something for everyone. From education to agriculture, live sports to live music in town. Outdoor adventures to indoor fun, they have something for everyone.
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: OBG 11174098 (IND-TR)
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.