Call Schedule: 1:3 | C Section and Delivery Support is Required
- $220K - $225K Base Salary plus RVU Incentive
- 2 Year Income Guarantee
- Relocation Reimbursement up to $10K if Moving Over 50 Miles
- Sign-on Bonus and Loan Repayment are Negotiable and Will be Discussed During the Interview Process
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, and Vision with Employer Contribution
- Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account
- 403b with Employer Match
- 457b Deferred Compensation Plan
- 160 Hours Vacation per the Calendar Year
- 6 Holidays
- Employer Paid Professional Licensure
- 80 CME Hours and $4,800 Annual Allowance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sports Medicine Facility
- Wellness Program
- Vital Worklife
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Plan
- Paid Malpractice
- EMR: Meditech
- Previous experience is required.
- The ideal candidate will transition into the Department Director.
- C-Section and Delivery support is required.
- The practice is just a mile away from the network's 100-bed hospital.
- The Pediatrician will see an average of 20 patients per day and will collaborate with another Pediatrician and the Med/Peds department which boasts 1 Physician and 2 Nurse Practitioners.
- The clinic was built in 2009 and offers experienced nursing, administrative, and support staff.
- The Pediatrics department is established and respected in the community for offering quality care to its patients.
- Freeport is located in beautiful northwest Illinois in the heart of the Midwest. Our city boasts world-class parks and recreation, wonderful educational opportunities and a quality of life few communities can match.
Good place to be.
Write a Review
Write a Review
530 E. Corporate Dr.
Suite 100 Lewisville, TX 75057