Residency Program Director
Family Medicine with OB Physician
The region’s top health system dedicated to providing the highest quality care for their patients through cutting-edge medicine, research, and advanced education is seeking a Family Medicine Physician with Obstetrics to join them as the Residency Program Director. This not-for-profit healthcare system has won numerous awards at regional, state and national levels for their service to their communities and continues their impact through this growing Residency Program.
Why you should work here:
- Your Impact: Lead an expanding Fully-Accredited Family Medicine Residency Program dedicated to producing the strongest and most-compassionate future leaders in Primary Care
- Your Responsibilities: 60% Academic time with 40% Clinical/Didactic time with 6 Family Medicine Residents
- Clinical and Surgical Environment: Brand new State-of-the-art Hospital, Surgical, and Teaching Facilities paired with sophisticated Research and Global Clinics
- Our Culture: Growth, forward momentum, diversity, and Community Service form the strong culture here which leads to long-term retention of staff and patients
- Your Financial Benefits: Unrivaled Academic Earnings and Comprehensive Benefits including up to $200,000 in Commencement Bonuses, Relocation Assistance, Immigration Expenses, and fully covered Health Care
About the Community:
Join a community rated in livability as "Top 100 Best Place to Live", featuring a safe family environment and top-notch educational opportunities. A THRIVING and progressive community that is expected to reach over 300K soon. There are beautiful neighborhoods, a wide range of entertainment and dining options with 3 universities and multiple colleges creating a vibrant student youth community of over 25,000.
- Fun for the entire family, jam-packed with museums, concerts, galleries, Division I college sports and an Art Deco Theater that crowns the downtown district
- Four-season recreation with more than 200 miles of hiking and biking trails, fishing, golf, kayaking, snow and water skiing and 2100 acres of public parks
- Local schools ranked in the top 15% nationally
- A thriving community with a robust economy and low unemployment
- Outdoor activities, low taxes, and a strong workforce helped it rank as one of the ‘Best Places to Live’ by Men’s Journal
To be considered for this FPOB Residency Director opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: FPOB 10263733
For more Physician opportunities, visit our website at www.fidelismp.com or on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries considered confidential.