Call Schedule: Call coverage is shared with 5 Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists.
Compensation: Earning Potential up to $287,500
- 30 Work Days per the Calendar Year for Vacation and CME
- 6 Holidays
- CME Reimbursement up to $3,000
- Reimbursement of Dues and Subscription Expense of up to $1,500 per Year Including Medical Staff Dues, Society Membership, DEA and Medical Licenses
- Employer Paid Short Term Disability
- Employer Contributions towards Health, Prescription Drug Coverage, and Vision for Provider and Family
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Options Include: Defined Benefits Pension Plan, 403b, and 457bf
- Paid Malpractice and Tail
- Faculty Position - Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine and Carilion Clinic, a physician-led multispeciality academic healthcare organization with over 700 physicians, is seeking an ABPN BC Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist with the ability to obtain an unrestricted license to practice medicine in Virginia.
- This inpatient/outpatient faculty position is associated with Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital, a 700-bed teaching/tertiary referral center with 16 acute child and adolescent psychiatric beds.
- Responsibilities include direct clinical services, teaching medical students, supervising residents and fellows, and integrating research with clinical practice.
- There are opportunities for research collaboration with world-renowned neuroscientists at the Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine and Fralin Biomedical Research Institute.
- Call coverage is shared with 5 Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists.
Good place to be.
Write a Review
Write a Review
530 E. Corporate Dr.
Suite 100 Lewisville, TX 75057