Posted 1 hour ago
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
An esteemed Hospital in Pinehurst, NC is looking for a best in class Permanent MD for a Hospitalist assignment. Quick Facts: Specialty(s): Hospitalist ; Facility Type: Hospital; Location: Pinehurst, NC. Job Description: • Seeking permanent full-time candidate who is Board Certified (or Eligible) in Internal Medicine for Nocturnist Position
• Active NC medical license and DEA
• 2 Nocturnist plus 2 APP staff for night coverage
• Sub-specialist availability includes GI, Cardiology, Critical Care, Pulmonary, Neurology. Regional referral center with availability of multiple sub-specialties including CT surgery (TAVR), EP, etc.
• Knowledge of coding standards and basic financial processes including strategies for decreasing costs per case, improve case mix index, impact of core measures and readmissions on financial results. Progressive program includes Neuro Hospitalists, Geriatric service, Pediatric Hospitalist, Telehealth, Transitional Care Clinics.
• Lucrative compensation package ranging from $270k+ (12 shifts/month) to upwards of $400k+ for 15 shifts/month.
• Comprehensive benefits program includes retirement plans, loan repayment, state-of-the-art fitness center, child care and more.
• CME allowance
• Established program with strong core group - 86% of physicians have 3+ years with the group, 45% with 6+ years. Current Nocturnist has been with the group for over 6 years.
• Looking for someone to start as soon as credentialed.; Requirements: BC/BE: BC/BE
I like working with my recruiter Amber. Other agencies are calling me, but I tell them I’m working with NEXTLocums. They find me good, meaningful work and after having a solo practice for 42 years this gives me the ability to work when I want to and be truly flexible.
My recruiter Terri is amazing. From my first conversation with her all the way through the credentialing and housing process and payroll, everyone I worked with at NEXTLocums was top-notch. I can’t stress how wonderful you all have been!
My recruiter is approachable and available all the time. I’m on the West Coast, so even in different time zones, he was incredibly responsive. Even on a sick day, he’s still texting me details.
It’s not just an agency where they say “Here’s your job” and won’t talk to you later. I feel communicated with and feel appreciated working with NEXTLocums.
My recruiter is honest, friendly, respectful and very professional. If I ask him a question or have a problem, he gets right on it and has an answer back to me as soon as possible.