A new locum tenens pathology opportunity is now available in Missouri. You must be comfortable with grossing and the occasional frozen section. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm, and vacation coverage will be needed periodically. You will be handling 20 - 25 cases per day, mainly bread and butter pathology. There will be enough time to obtain a MO license before this assignment starts.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- License: Willing to wait for license
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 20 - 25 cases per day
- Procedures: Grossing and frozen sections
- No GYN or autopsies
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail