A Georgia-based facility is currently seeking a maternal fetal medicine/perinatology physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active GA state license for this position. The assignment schedule consists of clinic and call, and the scope of the assignment involves consultative visits.
Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: GA state license needed
- Schedule: Clinic and call
- Procedures: Consultations
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail