An exciting locum tenens urologist opportunity is now available in Minnesota. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a MN state license with the process. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm with no call, and you will see 21 patients per day on average. The facility uses Epic EMR. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Get all the details about this job by calling your personal CompHealth representative.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: None
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 21 patients per day
- Procedures: General urology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail