An exciting locum tenens pediatrician opportunity is now available in New Mexico. The ideal physician has an active NM state license. The assignment schedule is weekdays from 8 am - 6 pm with possible Saturday shifts. You will see 18 - 20 patients per day. The facility uses Medhost and Athenahealth EMR. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have APLS, BLS, and PALS certification.
Get all the details about this job by calling your personal CompHealth representative.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NM state license needed
- Schedule: Weekdays from 8 am - 6 pm
- Charting: Medhost and Athenahealth EMR
- Caseload: 18 - 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: APLS, BLS, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail