Additional physicians are needed for growing skilled nursing home practice in Michigan. They are seeking board certified IMs, FPs, or geriatricians. You will see about 18 patients daily in the post-acute setting. The work schedule is Monday to Friday with flexibility in your exact hours. Each physician is responsible for three to four facilities over the week with visits to one or possibly two each day. Candidates must be very comfortable with a geriatric patient base with complex medical issues. Evening call is shared with the team and is expect to be 1:3/4 weekends. This is an employed position with competitive base and bonus potential with a complete benefits package. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, a 401k retirement plan, CME, vacation time, and malpractice coverage.
Grand Rapids is a Michigan city on the Grand River, east of Lake Michigan. There is a trend-setting beer, food, art, and music scenes. There is also a wonderland of outdoor recreation and family fun. It is easy to get to, easy to get around in, and easy to afford.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please forward your CV to Lisa Goldstein at email@example.com with your contact information and the best time for us to speak.
- IM, FP, geriatrician, or hospitalist for SNF practice
- No codes or procedures necessary
- Monday - Friday with shared call rotation from home
- Employed position with well-run management group
- Build a practice with strong referrals from hospitalists
- Candidates should enjoy working autonomously
- Grand Rapids is just east of Lake Michigan
- Great vibe with art, music, breweries, and more
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail