There is a new locum tenens radiation oncologist opportunity now available in Wisconsin. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Wednesday. The electronic medical record system is Cattails and Aria. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a WI state license obtain one before the assignment.
Get all the details about this job by calling your personal CompHealth representative.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Wednesday
- Charting: Cattails and Aria EMR
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail