CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in New York that is in need of a critical care physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 7 am to 7 pm with no call, and you will see 15 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified and have current ACLS certification. The facility uses Meditech EMR system. For this assignment, you need to have an active NY state license.
Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call CompHealth today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active NY state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am to 7 pm
- Call: No
- Charting: Meditech EMR
- Caseload: 15 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS certifications
- Procedures: Arterial and central lines
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail