New Mexico Family Medicine (Primary Care) Physician Opportunity
Quality of Life Centered Organization
$300,000 Earning Potential
Join this well-respected healthcare organization with a patient-centered mindset. This group is seeking a Family Practice physician to provide needed healthcare in the clinic.
- Competitive guaranteed base salary with bonus
- Flexible work week with 4-day option
- Keep all your skills sharp in a blended outpatient role with inpatient freedoms
- Average 20 patients per day
- 35 paid days off per year, including holiday vacation and CME
- State-supported student loan forgiveness, tax relief and retirement plans available
- Turn-key including state-funded medical, dental and malpractice coverage
- Position is H1-B/J1 visa eligible
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license and state disability
The gateway to the Land of Enchantment marks the path to a true quality of life. A long history of outdoor recreation, art and culture make this the perfect area to settle down to enrich your career and life.
- Year-round family-friendly events, celebrations and cultural festivals celebrating the art and history of the Southwest
- Easy access with a central location to major metros like Denver, CO and Albuquerque, NM
- Family-oriented communities with affordable housing and child-friendly activities
- Immediate access to natural wonders of the Rocky Mountains, Sugarite State Park and Capulin Volcano
- Live the outdoorsman’s dream with world-renowned ranges, clear mountain fishing waters and the diverse hunting grounds of the high-country
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: FPOB 10183689
For more Primary Care/Family Medicine Physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.