Job Description & Requirements
Emergency Medicine Physician
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Day 12 Pay Rate: $173.00 - 185.00
Facility located in Missouri is searching for a Board Certified Emergency Medicine provider for an immediate locums need. Must have completed an Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine residency.
- Coverage Dates: Aug ongoing
- Volume: 7200 (7 beds)
- Shift Schedule: 7a-7p and 7p-7a
- Call Schedule/Responsibilities: no – but day providers will round on inpatients and document on them in EPIC. It will be in collaboration with the virtual team. They will also respond to urgent request that arise for inpatients as well as the night docs (night docs do NOT need to round just respond to urgent patient care request for inpatients)
- Certifications: Board Certified
- EMR: EPIC
- Credentialing Timeframe: 6-8 weeks and MUST HAVE MISSOURI LICENSE
Mountain View Chamber of Commerce welcomes you to Mountain View, Missouri! Here is where to begin your family’s Ozarks adventure, canoeing down one of our beautiful rivers, hiking to breathtaking ridges overlooking rolling hills and countryside, hunting down the perfect antique for your collection and taking a sip of pure relaxation at a local wineryJob Benefits
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility
initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency