Adult Psychiatry Physician
Strong Work/Life Balance
Sign on, Relocation & Student Loan Forgiveness
Be a pillar in the community as a member of a comprehensive healthcare service organization serving Pueblo County’s 160,000 residents and the booming Colorado economy! Looking for an Adult Psychiatry Physician to join out team.
- New Graduates will be considered
- This is a 100% outpatient opportunity with no call, night or weekend responsibility
- The incoming provider will have a wide patient panel and strong referral base
- This is a directly employed position
- Competitive Base, production bonuses, sign on, retirement, relocation and student loan reimbursement available
- There is a 4-day work week option
- Ample patient time. Quality of Care is prioritized
- Offers Virtual Interviewing
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Enjoy colorful people and even more colorful views in magical Pueblo County, centrally located between Denver, Colorado City, Colorado Springs and surrounding Southwestern Metros.
- From world-famous snow sports, craft beer and hiking to top-rated education institutions, long-entrenched professional sports and affordable housing, Colorado offers something for those in any stage of their lives
- You may be surprised to find Colorado features an average 300 days of sunshine per year with even winter temperatures often reaching highs of 75 degrees!
- Enjoy the best of all worlds and escape the extreme colds/heats
To be considered for this Psychiatry Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: P 7222479
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Psychiatry Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.