Adult Psychiatry Physician – Strong Work/Life Balance
Sign-On, Relocation and Student Loan Forgiveness Available
Be a pillar in the community as a member of a comprehensive healthcare service organization serving Pueblo County’s 160,000 residents and the booming Colorado economy!
- New graduates will be considered
- This is a 100% outpatient opportunity with no call, night or weekend responsibility
- The incoming provider will have a wide patient panel and strong referral base
- This is a directly employed position
- Competitive base, production bonuses, sign-on, retirement, relocation and student loan reimbursement available
- There is a 4-day work week option
- Patient load is under 10 patients per day
- Basic Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree; Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Enjoy colorful views in magical Pueblo County, centrally located between Denver, Colorado City, Colorado Springs and surrounding Southwestern Metros.
- From world-famous snow sports, craft beer and hiking to top-rated education institutions, long-entrenched professional sports and affordable housing, Colorado offers something for those in any stage of their lives
- You may be surprised to find Colorado features an average 300 days of sunshine per year with even winter temperatures often reaching highs of 75 degrees! Enjoy the best of all worlds and escape the extreme colds/heats.
To be considered for this Psychiatry Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com.
Job ID: P 7222479
For more Psychiatry Physician opportunities, visit our website at www.fidelismp.com or on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries considered confidential.