Family Medicine Physician with Obstetrics
4 Day Work Week - Student Loan Repayment
Step into a well-established practice dedicated to providing quality care with high levels of customer service. This FQHC facility is the employer choice of the region and a national role model for community health centers.
- Competitive salary based on training and experience- earning potential well over $280,000
- Monday through Friday quality of life schedule with a 4-day work week option available
- See an average of 16 patients per day in clinic-only 20 to 25 deliveries per year
- 1:5 shared OB call schedule with no phone call or ER coverage
- Benefits include: 7 weeks of PTO; full medical, dental and vision insurance; retirement with matching; malpractice with tail and a $4000 CME allowance
- This position is J1 and H1B visa eligible. Student loan repayment is also available through the NHSC and state government.
- Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
- An outdoor lover’s dream! Enjoy 5,300 square miles of pristine, natural beauty. Surrounded by the Cascade Mountains and Columbia River Basin, endless outdoor adventure awaits you in every corner of Okanogan County.
An outdoor lover’s dream! Enjoy 5,300 square miles of pristine, natural beauty. Surrounded by the Cascade Mountains and Columbia River Basin, endless outdoor adventure awaits you in every corner of Okanogan County.
- Experience over 300 days of beautiful blue skies and starry nights!
- Enjoy world-class outdoor adventures including hiking, biking and horseback riding along scenic trails
- Explore more than 600 lakes in the most popular fishing sites in the state, ski one of the largest Nordic ski trails in the United States or golf at 1 of 6 courses offering breathtaking sceneries!
- Excellent schools, affordable housing and some of the state’s most spectacular mountain range views
- Easy access to Spokane and Seattle - enjoy all of the benefits of a metro area without the headache
- No state income tax, no traffic, no pollution and no worries!
To be considered for this Family Medicine with Obstetrics opportunity, please contact us at 866-995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: FPOB 10163680 (IND-TR)
For more Family Medicine with Obstetrics opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.