Posted 6 hours ago
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
An esteemed Private Practice in Corvallis, OR is looking for a best in class Locums MD for a Neurology Nephrology assignment. Quick Facts: Specialty(s): Neurology Nephrology; Facility Type: Private Practice; Location: Corvallis, OR. Job Description: - BC Neurology
- Active OR medical license and DEA
- Permanent position with a General Neurology practice
- Built in referrals, consultations and diverse cases
- Will be working with residence
- Will work do both Inpatient and outpatient clinic
- This is a physician-owned and Physician led muli-specialty group
- May rotate between locations
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits, health, dental and vision
- Loan assistance negotiable
- relocation negotiable; Requirements: BC/BE: BC
I like working with my recruiter Amber. Other agencies are calling me, but I tell them I’m working with NEXTLocums. They find me good, meaningful work and after having a solo practice for 42 years this gives me the ability to work when I want to and be truly flexible.
My recruiter Terri is amazing. From my first conversation with her all the way through the credentialing and housing process and payroll, everyone I worked with at NEXTLocums was top-notch. I can’t stress how wonderful you all have been!
My recruiter is approachable and available all the time. I’m on the West Coast, so even in different time zones, he was incredibly responsive. Even on a sick day, he’s still texting me details.
It’s not just an agency where they say “Here’s your job” and won’t talk to you later. I feel communicated with and feel appreciated working with NEXTLocums.
My recruiter is honest, friendly, respectful and very professional. If I ask him a question or have a problem, he gets right on it and has an answer back to me as soon as possible.