Job Description & Requirements
Noninvasive Cardiology Physician
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 8;On Call Noninvasive Cardiologist needed in Covington, LA
- Coverage needed starting July 1st, 2019
- Monthly Coverage: Outreach clinic in Bogalusa requiring MD to provide inpatient consult coverage, call coverage via phone and clinic coverage.
- Support Staff: Nursing staff provided by the facility. No mid-level to assist in clinic or hospital coverage.
- Daily Shift Requirements: clinic 8-5 and night coverage call - does not require the physician to come in only be available via phone
- Daily Patient Volume: 25
- Board Certification in General Cardiology
- Active Louisiana License
Like the most gracious Southern hostess, New Orleans welcomes everyone with a genuine hospitality and flair. The city’s mélange of cultures creates a fascinating destination, filled with endless options. Enjoy sightseeing in the French Quarter, relax to the sounds of a jazz band at Preservation Hall, dine on delicious local seafood or take a steamboat ride down the Mississippi River—all in one day. Job Benefits
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility
initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Cardiologist, Cardiology, Heart Care, Cardio Surgery, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Heart Surgery, Md, internal medicine cardiology