Posted 1 hour ago
Critical Care MD
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
An esteemed Private Practice in Indiana, PA is looking for a best in class Permanent MD for a Critical Care assignment. Quick Facts: Specialty(s): Critical Care ; Facility Type: Private Practice; Location: Indiana, PA. Job Description: - BC Critial Care Medicine
- Permanent Critical care / Intensivist
- Active PA license and DEA
- 7on - 7off day shift. 7a - 7p
- 12 bed medical and Surgical ICU
- EMR is Meditech
- ICU consults on all patient admitted to the ICU,
- Patients are admitted the to primary service, see new and follow up consults daily and take call from home at night.
- Hospitalist and CRNA are available in house 24 /7 for emergencies.
- ICU is newly built in 2017
- Hospital - owned physician group
- Competitive salary and full benefits
- Loan forgiveness
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation expenses available; Requirements: BC/BE: BC
I like working with my recruiter Amber. Other agencies are calling me, but I tell them I’m working with NEXTLocums. They find me good, meaningful work and after having a solo practice for 42 years this gives me the ability to work when I want to and be truly flexible.
My recruiter Terri is amazing. From my first conversation with her all the way through the credentialing and housing process and payroll, everyone I worked with at NEXTLocums was top-notch. I can’t stress how wonderful you all have been!
My recruiter is approachable and available all the time. I’m on the West Coast, so even in different time zones, he was incredibly responsive. Even on a sick day, he’s still texting me details.
It’s not just an agency where they say “Here’s your job” and won’t talk to you later. I feel communicated with and feel appreciated working with NEXTLocums.
My recruiter is honest, friendly, respectful and very professional. If I ask him a question or have a problem, he gets right on it and has an answer back to me as soon as possible.