We are helping a Minnesota-based facility that is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour day and night shifts, and the average annual volume is 18,000. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Epic. You should be board certified or board eligible and have an active MN state license for this assignment.
If you are interested in this assignment, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MN state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 18,000 annual volume
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail