A new locum tenens hematologist/medical oncologist opportunity is now available in California. The assignment schedule will consist of vacation coverage, and the incoming physician does not need to have board certification - all interested candidates are encouraged to apply. The EMR is iKnowMed. You need to have an active CA state license for this assignment.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your CompHealth recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- Certification: BC not required
- License: CA license needed
- Schedule: Vacation coverage
- Charting: iKnowMed EMR
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail