A Washington-based facility is currently seeking a neurologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with no call, and you will see 12 - 16 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help you obtain a WA state license.
Are you interested? Give us a call to discuss all options and opportunities CompHealth has to offer.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 12 - 16 patients per day
- Procedures: Stroke follow-ups and general neurology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail