A Pennsylvania-based hospital is currently seeking a urologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, one week per month. You will see 10 - 12 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active PA state license.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your CompHealth recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
- Caseload: 10 - 12 patients per day
- Procedures: General urology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail