A new locum tenens internal medicine/family medicine physician opportunity is now available in California. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and the physician will see 22 - 25 patients per day. The EMR is Cerner. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with BLS certification. You need to have an active CA state license for this assignment.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your CompHealth recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA license required
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Charting: Cerner
- Caseload: 22 - 25 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail