A Nebraska hospital is in need of a locum tenens ENT physician to assist with their growing program while they recruit a permanent provider. The schedule is from 8 am to 5 pm, and the covering physician will see 10 - 20 patients per day. The facility uses Meditech EMR for charting. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a NE state license obtain one before the assignment.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your CompHealth recruiter today to help make the difference.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NE state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm
- Charting: Meditech EMR
- Caseload: 10 - 20 patients per day
- Procedures: General ENT
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail