An Oklahoma-based hospital is currently seeking a cardiovascular surgeon to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule consists of clinic and call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active OK state license for this position.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your CompHealth recruiter today to help make the difference.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: OK state license needed
- Schedule: Clinic and call
- Caseload: Up to three cases per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail