An Atlanta based practice with their search for an outpatient psychiatrist. They believe in the integrative approach, linking body, mind and spirit and treatment is based on biological, emotional and spiritual beliefs. They use emerging technologies such as nutritional therapy, TMS, neurofeedback, and other non-traditional therapies. Work schedule can be flexible with 24 hours a week as the minimum. This is a production based opportunity, and physicians are encouraged to promote themselves in the local community and become an advocate for the mission and purpose of the practice. The ideal candidate should be licensed in Georgia and board certified. This facility can not hire physicians without board certification. The candidate must have a clean malpractice history, license and DEA in good standing.
This opportunity has a salary guarantee for the first six months then onto a production model based on revenue received. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 401(k) retirement package, and malpractice is covered.
Centrally located in Atlanta, this facility is a commuters dream.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General psychiatry (may see child - adult)
- Monday to Friday with no weekends or call
- 100 percent outpatient
- Can work flexible days
- Interest in TMS and integrative therapies a plus
- Production based earnings, no cap on income
- 401K retirement package
- Full benefits and malpractice insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail