A new inpatient opportunity is now available at a sub-acute rehab/nursing center in Westhampton, NY. As the house physician you will work Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm, and there will be no nights or weekends. The incoming physician can expect to see 25 to 35 patients per day on average. You will have the support of a medical director and mid-level staffing. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and have one to two years of post graduate experience. The ideal candidate will be someone that wants to work at a rehab/nursing facility.
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary with RVUs. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 20 vacation and 6 PTO days, 1 week of CME time, a 401k retirement plan, and a sign-on.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Excellent compensation and benefit package
- Predictable Monday - Friday schedule
- Mid-level staff support
- Board certified/eligible internal medicine/family medicine
- Experience working with the geriatric population
- 180 plus bed rehab and skilled nursing facility
- Geriatric fellowship a huge plus
- Clear NY license
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail