There is a new locum tenens family medicine physician opportunity now available in California. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with no call requirements. You will see 20 patients per day on average. The electronic medical record system is eMDs. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible with BLS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
Are you interested? Give us a call to discuss all options and opportunities CompHealth has to offer.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: No
- Charting: eMDs EMR
- Caseload: 20 patients per day
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail