Academic Neurology MS Appointment – Midwest Metro Area
Long-standing Academic Institution
Practice in an academic environment with a fellowship body of twelve physicians. An academic appointment is available for a MS fellowed Neurologist. A mix of a busy patient panel, and protected clinical and didactic education time, as well as, research time.
- Profession: Physician
- MD/DO Degree Required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician
- Valid Medical License
- MS Neurology
- MGMA 60th percentile academic compensation with RVU production bonus
- Twelve fellows
- Attending responsibilities
- Very manageable call with a fellow
- No clinic while on call
- CME time and stipend
- Full benefits package including health and dental, retirement, life insurance
- State-driven 401a
- 23 days of PTO, 43 sick days
- H1B Uncapped Visa
Enjoy living in a metro area that is not too big and not too small? Access urban amenities and excellent suburb school districts as well!
- Blue Ribbon School of Excellence in the area available with Montessori schools, gifted and talented programs, and options for advanced placement programs
- Beautiful historical buildings and extensive park systems to enjoy
- Custom housing options - 4 bed, 3 bath, 2400 square feet with a deck for only $235,000
- Home to one of the top 30 universities in the Midwest
- Enjoy the amenities of having a local airport, plenty of shopping, theaters, opera, and more
- Extremely diverse cultural population
- Enjoy all four seasons
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: N 11154095
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.