Located in Scenic Texas
Earning Potential of $300,000
Join a well-established and respected community health clinic that takes a patient-first approach. Due to the tremendous need for pediatric care in the community, you can expect to hit the ground running in this turn-key practice!
- Monday – Friday, 8 to 5
- Hospital work is OPTIONAL, yet very lucrative (65% of inpatient work)
- Student loan repayment through NHSC
- Paid relocation assistance and a $20K signing bonus
- Comprehensive benefits and great retirement plan
- Generous time off including vacation, sick time, holidays and CME
- Visa Welcomed and Sponsored
Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle with access to big city amenities but without the congestion and high cost of living. This community offers a safe environment, wonderful people, and a huge earning potential. Have a high quality of life while saving for retirement, children’s education, and paying off debt.
- No State income tax
- Affordable Housing
- Low Cost of Living - 16% below the national average
- Shopping mall, departments stores, dozens of restaurant choices and big box retailers all in town
- Easy access to International airport
- Access to endless outdoor recreational options including a national park, hiking, rock climbing, horseback riding, boating, beaches, golf, hunting and fishing
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: PD 6322409 (IND-TR)
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.