Nephrology Physician Opportunity
Academic Teaching Opportunity + Clinical Practice
Competitive Compensation + Superb Benefits Package
Tulsa, Oklahoma – Live in an Area with a Draw of 1 Million People
Due to overall patient demand and growth, a well-established, well-respected Nephrology fellowship program in Tulsa, Oklahoma, is seeking a Nephrologist to join a busy, well-rounded group that prides itself in quality patient care.
- Teaching + Clinical practice – 1-2 Fellows per year with Fellowship program
- Joining 2 other Nephrologists
- $300,000+ real income potential
- Ability to see 20-30 patients per day
- Minimal call responsibilities – 1:3
- 33 days of paid time off per year with additional time for CME with a $4,000 annual stipend available
- Competitive benefits package including matching retirement package, medical, dental, vision, and disability
Live, work, and play in Tulsa, Oklahoma. An area with a draw area of nearly 1 million people! Choose to live in a city loft, the Oklahoma countryside in a picturesque farmhouse, or a suburban area offering amenities for the entire family.
- Tulsa International Airport offers non-stop flights to 19 airports in 16 US cities
- Superb educational institutions – top-notch public and private school options AND TWO (2) four year universities to choose from in Tulsa
- Named #1 Most Budget-Friendly Metro in 2014
- Named #1 best city for young entrepreneurs in 2013
- Excellent fine-dining and excellent shopping opportunities available just minutes away
- Enjoy an outdoor paradise offering world-class golf courses, fishing, boating, and hiking
- Cost of living is 10.6% below the national average in Tulsa, Oklahoma
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: NEP 3902549
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.