ENT/Otolaryngology Physician Opportunity
Competitive Starting Salary Based + Production Bonus
Near Major Metro – 1 hour to Tulsa
Due to patient demand and growth, a well-established, well-respected major health system based in Tulsa, Oklahoma is seeking an Otolaryngologist to join a collegial group known for quality healthcare and a complete continuum of patient care.
- Joining 1 other ENT in a busy, vibrant practice
- 830am-430pm clinic hours (3-4 days a week) and dedicated OR time (1-2 days a week)
- Be busy from day one – ability to see 25-30+ patients per day
- Average of 35-40 cases per week on the OR per provider
- Call of 1:5-1:6 – taken a week at a time
- Competitive benefits package including matching retirement package, medical, dental, vision, and disability
Live, work, and play in Northeast Oklahoma in a city with a draw area of 50,000+ people that sits less than 1 hour from Tulsa, Oklahoma. The region has a draw area of nearly 1 million people! Choose to live in a city loft, the Oklahoma countryside in a picturesque farmhouse, or a suburban area offering amenities for the entire family.
- Tulsa International Airport offers non-stop flights to 19 airports in 16 US cities
- Superb educational institutions – top-notch public and private school options and two four year universities to choose from in Tulsa
- Cost of living is 10.6% below the national average in Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Named #1 Most Budget-Friendly Metro in 2014
- Named #1 best city for young entrepreneurs in 2013
- Excellent fine-dining and excellent shopping opportunities available just minutes away
- Enjoy an outdoor paradise offering world-class golf courses, fishing, boating, and hiking
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: OTO 4042464
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.