Electrophysiology Opportunity – Tulsa, Oklahoma
Competitive Starting Salary + Production Bonus
Live in an Area with a Draw of 1 Million People
Due to continued growth and patient demand, a well-respected and well-established regional health system located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, is seeking a Fellowship Trained Electrophysiologist physician to join their growing organization.
- Expected volumes: approximately 175 pacemakers and 110 ICD
- Regional System With Over 70 Clinic/Office Locations
- Minimal call required – just 10-12 weekends per year
- Joining a group of 13 cardiologists and 10 mid-level providers
- Signing bonus and relocation offered
- EPIC electronic health records fully implemented
- Competitive benefits package including an outstanding retirement package, medical, dental, life, optional vision, and disability
Live, work, and play in Tulsa, Oklahoma. An area with a draw area of nearly 1 million people! Choose to live in a city loft, Oklahoma countryside, or a suburban area offering amenities for the entire family.
- Tulsa International Airport offers non-stop flights to 19 airports in 16 US cities
- Superb educational institutions – top-notch public and private school options AND TWO (2) four year universities in Tulsa
- Named #1 Most Budget-Friendly Metro in 2014
- Named #1 best city for young entrepreneurs in 2013
- Excellent fine-dining and excellent shopping opportunities
- Enjoy an outdoor paradise offering world-class golf courses, fishing, boating, and hiking, and a thriving art and music scene with attractions for all ages.
- Cost of living is 12% below the national average in Tulsa, Oklahoma
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: EP 4042463
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.