Santa Barbara County, California
Exceptional Earning Potential
This highly successful group, that has been serving the community for several years in one of the most desired locations in all of California, is looking for a Gastroenterology Physician to join their team. Come explore what the Central Coast is offering!
- Partnership in Endocenter, Anesthesia and Pathology available
- Guaranteed salary with productivity bonuses, $1,000.000 income potential
- Need is due to retirements in the community
- Call 1:7 — Cover 1 hospital, average 30-40 cases per week
- ERCP preferred but not required and EUS if desired
- Full benefits including: 4 weeks PTO with a week of CME, Health, 401(k) with matching and malpractice Insurance, paid relocation with sign on bonus
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Located along the Central Coast of California, this community offers endless outdoor activities and a high quality of life.
- Enjoy all that San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties have to offer
- Family oriented community with one of the best public-school districts in the state
- Major 4-year Universities near by
- Over 50 wineries in all directions
- Five Star Resorts, high end shopping and dining within a short commute
- Surf in the morning – wine taste in the afternoon – take in a concert in the park at dusk – enjoy fine cuisine downtown in the evening
- Thriving downtown area with an arts and music scene, Farmer’s market, fine cuisine, boutique shops
- Easy access to Santa Barbara, Monterey, Bay Area and Los Angeles
To be considered for this Gastroenterology Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: GE 193849
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Gastroenterology Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.