Pediatric opening in West Central Vermont on the Upstate New York Border, seeking a Board Certified or Eligible Pediatrician to join a Group Practice Providing High-Quality Care in a Collaborative Workplace Environment. Refer to Job # 47745
- Board Certified or Eligible (Within 3 Years of Graduating Residency)
- Active Vermont License or Willing to Obtain (8-10 week Licensing Process Average)
- 3 Physicians, 2 NP's and a VERY Strong Clinical Support Staff
- Full Range of Pediatric Primary Care: Certified Lactation Consultant, Pediatric Care Manager and Mental Health Clinic On Site!
- 32 Bookable Patient Hours Per Week, Rounding on Healthy Newborns, Delivery Attendance, and Management of Common Newborn Conditions
- Weeknight Call: M-Th 1:5, Weekend Call: Fri pm- Mon am 1:5
- Employed with Full Benefits and Opportunity for Faculty Appointment.
- Benefits Include: 80hrs/$5,000 CME Reimbursement, 200 hours of vacation per year, Loan Repayment, and Relocation Assistance!
- Excellent Community with Top Rated Schools throughout the area.
All Star Recruiting Benefit
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants