We are seeking a Family Medicine physician to join a well-established team in Minnesota. Job ID: 47750
- Mix of Family Medicine Physicians and Advanced Practice Clinicians
- Candidates will provide services in the inpatient, outpatient and Emergency Department settings.
- 1.0 FTE, full-time opportunity (36 patient contact hours; 32 patient contact hours if doing OB)
- Hours: Monday-Friday between 8a-5p
- Average Clinic Patients per day: 18-25, Average Procedures per day: 1-2, Average 100 deliveries per year
- Call Coverage: weekdays and weekends; on-call every 6th – 7th day and 6th – 7th weekend for the ER; if doing OB, follow own patients.
- Inpatient Rounding: 5-8 average daily census, Emergency Room: 8-12 patients in a 24-hour shift.
- Electronic Medical Record: Epic
- On-site Services include: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Language Therapy, Cardiac Rehab, Dietitian, Diabetes Educator, Behavioral Health, Hospice, Home Health, Tobacco Cessation, Path/Lab and Radiology/Imaging Services
- Outreach Services include: Oncology, ENT, Cardiology, Orthopedics, Pain Medicine, Podiatry, General Surgery/Wound Clinic, Weight Loss and Urology Clinic, Critical Access Hospital and Nursing Home/Assisted Living are all connected on one campus
- NHSC and state loan repayment qualifying site
- BC/BE Family Medicine
- Starting bonus, retention bonus, residency stipend and relocation expenses included.
- Located in northwestern MN “where the prairie meets the pine, Located 1 hour from Grand Forks, and 3 hours from Winnipeg, Canada.
- Great school system, excellent outdoor recreation and plenty of local and regional entertainment.
- Affordable housing, quality of life and a sense of community
All Star Recruiting Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants