An established facility in Pennsylvania is currently in search of a neurology physician for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule consists of rounding and call coverage, and the physician will see 7 - 12 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified and have a PA state medical license.
CompHealth recruiters can place you in all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics.
- Certification: BC required
- License: PA state license needed
- Schedule: Rounding and call
- Caseload: 7 - 12 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail