Employed hematology oncology opportunity with an established, growing and large oncology practice. Reasonable patient volume,ability to treat both hematology as well as solid tumor conditions and strong support staff as well as access to other medical specialists.Lucrative earning potential with production incentives, comprehensive medical benefits, relocation,sign on bonus and malpractice including tail coverage. Experienced board certified hematology oncology physicians, 2020 fellows and those that need h1b support are encouraged to inquire as well.
Top location for the outdoor enthusiast w/ a vibrant downtown offering great shopping as well as dining options. Strong education options,affordable housing and conveniently located driving distance to target areas in the tri -state area.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please call James Wescott directly at 954-837-2729 along with sending your updated CV to James.Wescott@comphealth.com to see if this opportunity would be right for you. All inquiries are confidential .
- Employed opportunity w/ top ranked & award winning cancer program
- Reasonable patient volume- community based role
- Lucrative earning potential & great work life balance
- Strong support staff & onsite resources
- Comprehensive benefit package including tail coverage
- Excellent schools and great housing options
- Top location for outdoor enthusiasts
- 2020 Fellows will be considered & h1b support is available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail