A new gastroenterology physician opportunity is now available in North Carolina at a specialty group. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. You will work with a team of other physicians and advanced practice providers. The group is hiring an experienced physician to relieve a physician who is retiring. You will work a four day week with a 1:8 weekend call rotation. If you do not currently hold a license in North Carolina, CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary. H-1B visa holders will be considered.
This position offers a guaranteed compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, full medical benefits for you and your family, 30 days of leave, CME time with a stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- Guaranteed salary for two years
- Sign-on bonus plus relocation assistance
- Full benefits for physician and family
- 401k plus profit sharing
- 30 days of sick leave
- 1:8 call rotation
- ERCP and EUS not required
- Physician-owned private group with endoscopy center
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail