A family practice, Med Ped, or internal medicine physician opportunity is available in Texas. The community has growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. Your schedule will be a 4-day work week with the clinic being open from Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. There will also be one week of call coverage per month. You will see an average of 20 outpatients and 0 to 3 inpatients per day. The clinic is located in same building as the hospital and within minutes of the two local nursing homes. You will work closely with other primary care physicians and advanced practice providers. The facility is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. This position will require a current TX license. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This opportunity has an income guarantee and incentives. You will be offered $5K per year for purchase of malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time and $5K stipend, relocation assistance, and a sign-on. You will also receive a stipend for the purchase of you own health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please contact Theresa O'Neill directly at 203.663.9393 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $250K annual income guarantee and incentives
- Stipend provided for benefits
- Independent contractor role
- Four-day work week, choice of which day off
- One week of inpatient call coverage per month
- See 20 outpatients and 1 to 3 inpatients a day
- Must be comfortable with geriatrics
- Large support stafg
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail