We are helping a Washington-based facility that is currently seeking a urology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 24-hour call, and you will see a full range of urologic cases. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Epic. You should be board certified or board eligible and have ACLS certification.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- BC/BE required
- 24-hour call
- Epic EMR
- ACLS certification required
- Full-range urology cases
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail