A non-profit heath system in the Midwest is looking for a physician with interest in geriatrics to round in skilled nursing and assisted living facilities. A mobile and electronic platform insures that labs and x-rays are quickly available. See a low patient census that averages just 10 to 12 per day. The nurses take vitals, prep documents, and prioritize the work load for an efficient practice setting. Flexible work day allows you to decide your starting and ending times. A caring work environment allows you time to get to know your patients. No holiday or weekend coverage required and call schedule is 1:8.
You will be employed by the health care system with a generous base salary, signing bonus, and 35 days of PTO per year. You will also be offered medical benefits, retirement plans, relocation assistance, CME time and stipend, and malpractice insurance.
Contact Chris Ballard today to find out more about this lucrative opportunity with a great work life balance. Email your CV to email@example.com and call 954.837.2605 for immediate consideration on this and other great options.
- No weeeknd or holidays required
- 35 days of PTO
- Patient census 10 to 12
- Nurses take vitals, prep documents, and prioritize work load for physician
- Coordinated visits allow for flexible schedule (start/end time)
- Mobile and electronic platform; labs and x-rays quickly available
- Competitive guaranteed salary
- $4,500/yr includes both CME and Technology Benefit
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail