Nurse Practitioner opportunity with an academic affiliated hospital located in a very desirable area in eastern Long Island. Join a large team of providers and provide coverage in the NICU and Labor and Delivery unit in the Hamptons. The schedule offers rotating 12 & 24-hour shifts. Experience preferred but new graduate NNP's with Neonatal RN experience may be considered. Neonatal certification is preferred.
For more information on this and other NP/PA opportunities nationwide, please call Judi Triana in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2693; email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference #2452153
- Full-time, permanent position
- State-of-the-art Labor & Delivery unit and NICU
- Neonatal, including resuscitation, experience is required
- Rotating 12 & 24-hour shifts
- Provider needs to be NNP certified
- Great benefits & retirement plans
- Competitive salary
- CompHealth Recruiter with you every step of the way!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail