A group in Duncan, OK is looking to replace a pediatrician that is relocating for family reasons. You will inherit a full and busy practice and be busy from day one. This position is Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm and does not require nights or weekends. You'll primarily work in the outpatient clinic and will also cover inpatient work, including: rounding on newborns, rounding on the 4 bed pediatric unit, high risk c-Sections and admitting patients. Hospital call is 10 days per month. You'll need to be comfortable working solo until a 2nd pediatrician is hired.
Duncan is an outdoor lovers paradise. There are mountains nearby as well as several lakes. The community is artsy and has plays, musical performances and speakers in town often. There are excellent schools in the area and it's a very safe place to live.
For more information about this position, please email Amy Lewin at email@example.com your CV and call Amy directly at: 954-837-2687..
- 5 day work week, no nights/weekends
- Primarily outpatient with inpatient coverage
- Inpatient coverage includes: newborns, low acuity inpatient coverage, high risk C-sections only
- 8-10 days hospital call per month
- Inherit a full patient base from a provider that is relocating for family reasons
- Enjoy the great outdoors with mountains, lakes, tennis, golf nearby
- Strong arts community with plays year round, musical performances and guest speakers
- Sign on bonus, loan repayment and relocation services provided
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail