An established specialty group in Georgia is planning to hire an additional neurologist. The group requires assistance with because a current physician is retiring. You will see 15 - 20 patients per day on average. You will work on weekdays with a 1:7 phone call rotation. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other neurologists. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. If you do not currently hold a license in GA, CompHealth has a dedicated team to help you obtain one. Sub-specialty trained candidates are welcome to apply. Typical cases include stroke, epilepsy, migraine, headache, MS, and movement disorders.
You will receive a competitive compensation package plus incentives, medical benefits, and vacation. You will also be provided CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Gainesville is a great place to set down roots. Located near the Blue Ridge Mountains, city is surrounded by Lake Sidney Lanier. With the features and amenities of a large city, Gainesville still hasn't lost the small-town connections that make living here worthwhile. Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Gabriela Perez-Carpenter at 954.837.2699 or email your CV and references to Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com.
- Guaranteed salary plus incentives
- Great work-life balance
- 401k with employer contribution
- Life, medical, and malpractice insurance
- Close to Atlanta suburbs
- 1:7 phone-only call rotation
- Stroke, epilepsy, migraine, headache, MS, and movement disorders seen
- Partnership opportunity after two years
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail